The Wyoming County Business Center ("WCBC") provides opportunities for business growth by promoting and assisting economic development projects that result in capital investments and job creation and retention in Wyoming County.
The Wyoming County Business Center is a private, not-for-profit 501(c)3 Local Development Corporation who provides a wide range of economic development services including:
The Business Center provides opportunities for business growth by promoting and assisting economic development projects that result in capital investments and job creation and retention in Wyoming County.
The WCIDA provides Business Development and Attraction Marketing services through Wyoming County Business Center.
Economic Development Services
- Business attraction, marketing and recruitment
- Entrepreneurship assistance program
- Location assistance - Manage and maintain inventory of available buildings and sites
Financial Assistance & Incentives
- FAST TRAC - Entrepreneur Training Program
- Micro loan program - Small Business Loan Program
View available sites.
- Building and site development
- Redevelopment of brown field site
Reports & Budgets
In accordance with the provisions of Section 1,411 of the not for profit corporation law of the state of New York, and because we strive to conduct our business in a clear and transparent manner, the WCBC provides to the public any and all reports of the Agency. The Agency information available to the public includes meeting minutes, public hearing minutes and budget or financial reports.
View the Wyoming County Business Center's Reports and Budgets.